INTERNATIONAL DIPLOMA COURSES
Cookery NC-II program provides knowledge and skills in the use of kitchen tools, preparing and cooking hot and cold meals.
This course will provide you the fundamental knowledge in Culinary Arts. You will learn about all fields of the kitchen and get to know salads, appetizers, main courses and desserts. You will be able to create complete menus with good variety and nutritional value. After completion of this course you should be able to start working in an entry level position of an international level hotel or cruise line.
Short Summary about the Curriculum
Preparing Hot Meals
Preparing Cold Meals
1. Medical Certificate (need to request the ff. Cbc, Urinalysis, Fecalysis, X-ray, Drug Test and Hepa A&B screening and physical examination) We can give a referral for your medical.
2. For minors, Parents or Legal Guardian Consent.
3. Long White Folder
MEDIUM PRIORITY (At the First Day of Class)
4. Photo copy of Birth Certificate or Civil Registry
5. School Credentials
At least one of the following:
6. Barangay or Police or NBI clearance,
LAST PRIORITY (When Student Has Chef Uniform)
7. 5 pieces “Passport-size” picture in Chef Uniform with white background.
8. 2 pcs. “1x1-size” picture in Chef Uniform with white background.
9. 1 whole body picture in complete in Chef uniform with white background.
10. Resume – Apicius Format
Duration and Schedule
216 Hours (36 Sessions)
2 Sessions per week
6 hours per Session
Sat- Sun ( 8AM – 2PM)
Sat- Sun ( 2PM – 8PM)
Included in the Course
Detailed Course Book
Recipes and Information Hand Outs
Ingredients for all cooking sessions
Free use of all Equipments and Utensils during the course
1 Set of Chef’s Uniform & Shoes
1 Set of Knives