INTERNATIONAL DIPLOMA COURSES
BREAD AND PASTRY PRODUCTION NC-II
Our Bread and Pastry Production NC-II is a course that will provide you with the basic knowledge on preparation of international desserts and basic cake production.
Bread and Pastry Production NC II (also known as Baking and Pastry Production NC II) is a technical-vocational program that develops the skills of students in preparing and producing bakery/pastry products, cakes and desserts.
Students of the Bread and Pastry Production NC II program are trained in using modern baking techniques, equipment, tools and utensils and other baking appliances. Students are also taught about different presentation methods, sanitation and safety.
Bread and Pastry Production NCII program is regulated by TESDA (the regulating body for vocational courses ), and offered by TESDA accredited training institutes. The program may also be incorporated in undergraduate courses such as BS in Hotel and Restaurant Management (BSHRM) and BS in Tourism (BST).
Short Summary about the Curriculum
Basic Competencies (18 hours)
Participate in workplace communication
Work in a team environment
Practice career professionalism
Practice occupational health and safety procedure
Develop and update industry knowledge
Observe workplace hygiene procedures
Perform computer operations
Perform workplace and safety practices
Provide effective customer service
Prepare and produce bakery products
Prepare and produce pastry products
Prepare and present gateaux, tortes and cakes
Prepare and display petits fours
1. Medical Certificate (need to request the ff. Cbc, Urinalysis, Fecalysis, X-ray, Drug Test and Hepa A&B screening and physical examination) We can give a referral for your medical.
2. For minors, Parents or Legal Guardian Consent.
3. Long White Folder
MEDIUM PRIORITY (At the First Day of Class)
4. Photo copy of Birth Certificate or Civil Registry
5. School Credentials
At least one of the following:
6. Barangay or Police or NBI clearance,
LAST PRIORITY (When Student Has Chef Uniform)
7. 5 pieces “Passport-size” picture in Chef Uniform with white background.
8. 2 pcs. “1x1-size” picture in Chef Uniform with white background.
9. 1 whole body picture in complete in Chef uniform with white background.
10. Resume – Apicius Format
Duration and Schedule
144 Hours (24 Sessions)
2 Sessions per week,
6 hours per Session
Sat- Sun ( 8AM – 2PM)
Sat- Sun ( 2PM – 8PM)
Included in the Course
Detailed Course Book
Recipes and Information Hand Outs
Ingredients for all cooking sessions
Free use of all Equipments and Utensils during the course
1 Set of Chef’s Uniform & Shoes
1 Set of Knives