INTERNATIONAL DIPLOMA COURSES
INTERNATIONAL DIPLOMA in PROFESSIONAL COOKERY LEVEL-3
(Under CTH-UK Program)
Apicius Culinary School is an accredited Training Center that offers Level 3 Diploma in Professional Cookery under UK Program. All our students who will take up this Diploma course get an internationally recognized standard of culinary training appropriate to the needs of the hotel and travel industries, via its syllabi, examinations and awards.
This professional training programme provides the essentials of commercial cookery, carefully structured to prepare students for a first career role in various kitchen environments. Core mandatory units include essential cookery & food preparation modules necessary for employment in a professional kitchen.
Short Summary about the Curriculum
- Food Safety Practices in the preparation, serve and storage of food
Techniques and skills in preparation, cooking and finishing vegetables, sauces and soups
Production of Farinaceous goods
Vegetarian and Vegan cookery
Techniques and skills in preparation , cooking and finishing of poultry, meat and game.
Techniques and skills in preparation, cooking and finishing of fish and shellfish
Techniques and skills in producing frozen, cold and hot desserts
Techniques and skills in baking and baked products
Additional coaching and guidance sessions
1. Medical Certificate (need to request the ff. Cbc, Urinalysis, Fecalysis, X-ray, Drug Test and Hepa A&B screening and physical examination) We can give a referral for your medical.
2. For minors, Parents or Legal Guardian Consent.
3. Long White Folder
MEDIUM PRIORITY (At the First Day of Class)
4. Photo copy of Birth Certificate or Civil Registry
5. School Credentials
At least one of the following:
6. Barangay or Police or NBI clearance,
LAST PRIORITY (When Student Has Chef Uniform)
7. 5 pieces “Passport-size” picture in Chef Uniform with white background.
8. 2 pcs. “1x1-size” picture in Chef Uniform with white background.
9. 1 whole body picture in complete in Chef uniform with white background.
10. Resume – Apicius Format
Duration and Schedule
750 Hours (125 Sessions)
3 Sessions per week, 6 hours per Session (18 hours per week)
Included in the Course
Detailed Course Book
Recipes and Information Hand Outs
Ingredients for all cooking sessions
Free use of all Equipments and Utensils during the course
1 Set of Chef’s Uniform & Shoes
1 Set of Knives